School Resources and Needs Assessment
Conduct an SEL-related resources and needs assessment to inform goals for schoolwide SEL. When fully planned and implemented:
- The SEL team has conducted a resources and needs assessment of current strategies that support SEL in classrooms, throughout the school, and with families and community agencies.
- The school has plans to assess resources and needs regularly (every two years or less).
- The school collects data on student and climate outcomes related to SEL.
- Student outcome data informed the needs and resources assessment.
- Findings from the resources and needs assessment were shared with stakeholders as a way for them to participate in developing goals for schoolwide SEL.
- Goals for schoolwide SEL are included in key documents (e.g., school improvement plan and strategic plan).
Tools coming soon.